Tuesday, April 28, 2020

The hiatus is over!

I'm back! I hope that my return finds you all healthy and happy amid the coronavirus pandemic. As many of my readers know, I had to take a break from doing monthly posts due to my busy school schedule.  Now that I have graduated, I can give you updates about what you can see during each other with my Monthly Night Sky Report as well as other interesting information about astronomy.  I hope that you will continue to follow my blog and as always, if there is something you want to know more about, don't be afraid to ask!

I am planning some changes to the layout of my blog, a few of which have already been implemented.  Please let me know what you think or if you have any problems viewing anything.  Stay tuned for a new Monthly Night Sky Report for May appearing soon!

For now, here is a picture I took from Kolob Canyon last October.  Enjoy!


8 comments:

  1. Welcome back and Congratulations on graduating from college!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! Congratulations on graduating from WSU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! Congratulations on your graduation from WSU

    ReplyDelete